This agreement is made between ________ (hereafter referred to as Consultant)
Mr./Ms./ Mrs. _______ (hereafter referred to as Candidate), Aged ___, Resident of ___________________________________
WHEREAS _________ is engaged in the business of providing consultancy services relating to education, training, placements, in the field of Study Abroad including guidance on visas, travelling, training, university selection abroad, and part-time jobs.
WHEREAS Candidate is an individual student pursuing ______
WHEREAS the Candidate approached the Consultant for availing of educational consultancy services.
WHEREAS the Consultant has agreed to provide the availed services subject to the following terms and conditions to be complied by the Candidate.
NOW, THEREFORE, the parties agree as follows:
In consideration of performance of the obligations by the Consultant, Candidate shall pay a sum of Rs._____________(Rupees ______________only) (“Fees”) before Candidate can avail the services being provided by the Consultant. The Candidate understands and agrees that the fee shall include only the following services: Exam Preparation Guidance, Profile Building, SOP, LOR & University Selection, Scholarship Guidance, Loan Assistantship, Visa Assistantship, and Mock Interviews. All other costs shall be borne by the Candidate at its own cost and expense, which may include but are not limited to:
- Passport Application fee
- GRE fee
- IELTS /TOEFL/DUOLINGO/PTE fee
- University Application Fee(s)
- Visa Application Fee
- Flight Charges
The services of the consultant commence from the payment of the fee by the Candidate and the service shall extend till the candidate reaches the intended country/University. The service is valid for up to upcoming 2 intake sessions within one year from the date of registration. For the undergraduate Candidates (in 3rd year and 4th year) joining for MS abroad, the service delivery will continue during their undergraduation and extends for another 1 year after their completion of the undergraduation for two consecutive intake sessions. Student counsellors shall be available via call / whatsapp / mail to guide students from 10 am to 6 pm IST (Monday to Saturday).
The Consultant shall guide the Candidate in building a profile/resume/Curriculum Vitae depending on their current profile as suggested by the student counsellor.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE (SOP):
The Consultant shall guide the Candidate toward writing a university-customized & standardized SOP.
LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION (LOR):
The Consultant shall guide the Candidate on how to get a LOR from University or Employer by providing you templates customized to the Candidate’s profile.
UNIVERSITY SELECTION AND APPLICATION:
The student counsellor team of the Consultant shall shortlist up to 8 universities in various countries including the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia based on the profile, requirement, availability & preference of the Candidate. The Consultant shall apply to the university on behalf of the candidate and shall update the Candidate on the status of the application on a timely basis. We as consultants will shortlist 4 United States of America (USA) Universities and 2 Canadian Universities. Students can shortlist up to 2 Universities as per their choice.
The Consultant shall guide for the scholarships to eligible candidates based on the inputs of the student counsellor and shall also guide the Candidate on writing scholarship essays.
The Consultant may assist the Candidate in securing the education loan required through its partnered banks.
The Consultant shall guide the Candidate in preparing and submitting their visa application and in preparing for Visa interviews through three rounds of mock interviews. The Consultant shall not guarantee the Visa issuance and the same is subject to the performance of the candidate in the visa interview. Visa application-related fees should be borne by the candidate.
There is no refund.
- a) Severability – Should any provision of this Agreement be held by a court of law or the binding order of any other authority of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, the legality, validity, and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be impaired thereby.
- b) Waiver – The failure of any party to enforce any of the terms and conditions of the Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of that party’s right thereafter to enforce each and every term and condition of this Agreement.
- c) Confidentiality – Each party agrees that the terms of this Agreement shall be kept confidential and without the consent of the other party, shall not be disclosed to any third party.
- d) Data Leakage – Under no circumstances the student shall share or collect information which is proprietary of Game of Visas (Raudra Technologies Pvt Ltd). The student is not allowed to use or share our data on social media or any other platform.
- e) Game Of Visas (MS Abroad Consultancy) will not take responsibility whatsoever for the students and their deeds, either before or after having reached the university.
- f) In case of any differences the parties may settle the same through mediation or arbitration proceedings.
- g) This Agreement is subject to only Indian Laws and Jurisdiction of Hyderabad Courts.
- h) The student understands and is aware of the tuition fee and the living expenses required towards their study at the chosen university Abroad.
- i) The student understands that he/she will be and must be submitting the required financial statements which are genuine and authentic and will take the responsibility of submitted financial documents.
- j) The student is solely responsible for all the documents submitted for his/her application process.
I have read and understand the conditions stated above for educational consulting services and agree to pay the full fee of Rs._________/- for the said services.